十大经典店铺口号:稍候5分钟!趴下,别动
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2007-09-10 02:43 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

1.Outside a muffler shop: "No appointment necessary, we hear you coming."

一家消声器店外:"根本不用预约,我们听到你来了!"

2.Outside a hotel: "Help! We need inn-experienced people."

酒店门外:"帮帮忙!我们缺少常住小酒馆的人。"

3.On a desk in a reception room: "We shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left."

接待室的桌上:"三个一轮!我们要毫不留情地赶走第三个推销员!注:第二个刚刚离开。"

4.In a veterinarians waiting room: "Be back in 5 minutes, Sit! Stay!"

兽医的候诊内:"稍候5分钟。趴下,别动!"

5.At the electric company: "We would be de-lighted if you send in your bill. However, if you don't you will be."

在电气公司:"如果你送来钞票,我们会很高兴;如果你不送,就会被断电。"

6.On the door of a computer store: "Out for a quick byte."

电脑专卖店门上:"出去找一个更快的字节。"

7.In a restaurant window: "Don't stand there and be hungry, come on in and get fed up."

餐馆橱窗:"别饿着肚子傻呆在那儿,进来吧,吃顿饱饭!"

8.Inside a bowling1 alley2: "Please be quiet, we need to hear a pin drop."

在保龄球馆:"保持安静,我们需要倾听大头针落地。"

9.In the front yard of a funeral home: "Drive carefully, we'll wait."

在墓地的前院:"开车当心,我们会等着你的。"

10.In a counselors3 office: "Growing old is mandatory4, growing wise is optional.

在咨询师办公室:"变老是由上帝控制的,变聪明是由自己控制的。


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片