生活英语:约老同窗吃饭
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2007-10-17 05:55 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Situation: Ed is calling Vincent, his old college buddy1, to invite him to dinner.
  情境: 艾德打电话给他大学时代的同学文生,邀请他吃晚餐。

  Ed: Hello, may I speak to Vincent?
  艾德: 喂,请问文生在吗?

  Vincent: Hello, this is Vincent.
  文生: 喂,我就是。

  Ed: This is Ed, from NYU. How are you?
  艾德: 我是纽约大学毕业的艾德。你好吗?

  Vincent: You're kidding! I'm fine. Long time no see. Where are you?
  文生: 开玩笑!我好得很。 好久不见。你现在在哪儿?

  Ed: Downtown2. We're here celebrating the holidays and wondered if you'd join us for dinner.
  艾德: 在市中心。 我们在这欢度假期,不知道你是否可以和我们一起吃晚餐。

  Vincent: Wouldn't miss it for the world. What night do you have in mind?
  文生: 绝不会错过的。 你打算哪个晚上去吃呢?

  Ed: How about either Friday or Saturday?
  艾德: 礼拜五或礼拜六怎么样?

  Vincent: Saturday is great. I know a perfect place. It's called the Brown Derby.
  文生: 礼拜六好了。 我知道一家很棒的餐厅,叫作Brown Derby。

  Ed: Fine. Does seven o'clock work for you?
  艾德: 好啊。七点方便吗?

  Vincent: It's a date.
  文生: 一言为定。


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片