| |||||
A: The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot, but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港币,不过要视房子的内部布局及装修而定。
C: I would like to ask four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
我希望定价为港币四百五十万元。
A: May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
先生,可否告知我你的名字及联络电话号码?
C: Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. My office number is 21234567.
我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,公司电话号码是21234567。
A: Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property become available?
谢谢你,约翰逊先生。我可以再问你一个问题吗?请问你的房子何时可以交付?
C: In about one month.
约一个月之后。
A: Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commission equivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of the property through our introduction.
还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,如果我们为你成功介绍买家,本公司向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。
C: No problem.
没有问题。
A: Thank you very much. I will introduce your property to our clients. When they want to see your property, I will give you a call.
非常感谢,我会把你的房产介绍给我公司的客户。如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。
C: Thank you.谢谢。
|
|||||
上一篇:情景对话:委托代理出售a 下一篇:有关格林先生的一家 |
TAG标签:
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>