| ||||||||||||||||||||||||
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,
That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,
But on earth indifference1 is the least
可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧
人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。
How should we like it were stars to burn
倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,
With a passion for us we could not return?
我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?
If equal affection cannot be,
倘若无法产生同样的感情,
Let the more loving one be me.
让我成为更有爱心的人。
Admirer as I think I am
尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,
Of stars that do not give a damn,
它们满不在乎,
I cannot, now I see them ,say
现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,
I missed one terribly all day.
说我成天思念一颗星星。
Were all stars to disappear or die
倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
I should learn to look at an empty sky
我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,
同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
Though this might take me a little time.
虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||
上一篇:Watch the world go by 下一篇:在爱里生活 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>