终于签合同了(三)
时间:2009-03-21 01:39:05
(单词翻译:单击)
来来往往几轮谈判,终于达成一致、可以签订合同了,实在是个不小的胜利啊!
(1)
A: That about wraps it all up.
一切差不多都结束了。
B: Yes, I think so.
是啊。
A: All we have to do is sign the contract.
只剩下签合同了。
B: We can do that at the meeting tomorrow.
我们明天开会时再签订吧。
(2)
A: Are you ready to sign?
准备好可以签名了吗?
B: I sure am.
嗯,可以签了。
A: Here’s a pen.
这里有笔。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
(3)
A: Where do you want me to sign?
你要我签在哪里?
B: Right here.
就在这儿。
A: How’s that?
这样子可以吧。
B: That’s fine.
可以。
(4)
A: Here’s my signature.
我签好了。
B: And mine.
我也是。
A: Let’s go out and celebrate.
我们到外面庆祝一下吧
B: I think we both need a drink.
我想大家都需要喝一杯。
分享到: