| ||||||||||||||||||||||||
1. lovey-dovey 秀恩爱,(在公开场合)卿卿我我的,过分亲热的
I don't want to go out with Jenny and David. They're so lovey-dovey, I just can't stand it.
我可不想跟珍妮和大卫一起出门。他俩太腻歪了,让人受不了。
I saw Darren and Emma there. Are they an item?
我在那儿看见了达伦和埃玛。他们现在是一对儿吗?
3. love at first sight 一见钟情
My wife and I met at a party. It was love at first sight.
我和妻子在聚会上相识,并一见钟情。
4. have (got) the hots for sb 非常想和(某人)上床
She's got the hots for this guy in her office.
她非常想和她办公室里的这个男人上床。
- My son is only twelve, but he's already in love. Isn't it a bit too early?
- 我儿子才12岁就开始恋爱了。是不是太早了点儿?
- Don't worry, it's only puppy love. It won't last.
- 别担心,这种早恋持续不了不久的。
6. double dates 两对男女一起约会(或出游)
I'm so glad you and Tom's brother are an item. From now on we can go on double-dates.
真高兴你能和汤姆的弟弟恋爱。现在咱们四个可以一起出去玩了。
7. on the rocks (感情)出现危机,濒临崩溃
I think their marriage is on the rocks.
我觉得他们的婚姻濒临解体。
8. love-rat (男性)偷情者,偷腥的人
Don't even think about asking Jane out. How could you look your wife in the eye? Don't be a love rat.
你就别惦记珍妮了。你对得起你老婆吗?千万别当渣男。
9. pop the question 求婚
So did he pop the question, then?
那么,接着他求婚了?
So when are you two going to tie the knot?
那么你俩什么时候结婚呢?
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||
上一篇:撩妹的正确姿势 下一篇:关于恋爱的英文习语 下 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>