| ||||||||||||||||||||||||
1. London terminal is compromised.
伦敦终端机被破坏了。
2. Let's cut the bull.
少跟我胡说八道。
3. Leveling an accusation1 actually.
事实上提出了指控。
4. Tell me what you make of them.
告诉我你看出了什么。
他开始对拼贴感兴趣了?
6. Ethan Hunt is still out there in the field, and I'm stuck here answering for it.
伊森·亨特在外面逍遥自在,我却被困在这里为他的所作所为负责。
7. Benji, we are trying to keep a low profile.
班吉,我们正努力保持低调。
8. I went through the motion, that's not the same thing.
我只是走过场,这不是一回事。
9. You thought you put him in the hospital, take him out of harm's way.
你以为你把他送进医院,就能让他脱离险境。
10. Finding Hunt is no longer our pet project.
找到亨特已经不再是我们的宠物计划。
11. Things...got a little out of hand.
情况已经有点失控。
每一次你都是按自己的意志去做的。
13. You sent me to do a job. I did it. Now, you bring me in.
你派我去完成一项任务。我完成了。现在,你让我归队。
14. I'm of it.
我敢肯定。
15. Desperate times, desperate measures, sir.
先生,非常时期要用非常手段。
16. Namely, how you frame her.
也就是说,你是如何陷害她的。
17. You're cutting it very close, Ethan.
伊森,你给自己留的余地太小了。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||
上一篇:《复仇者联盟2》精彩语句 下一篇:《蚁人》精彩词句 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>