| |||||
Then it's high time that you learned.
那现在是时候学一下了。(high time: 正是应该……的时候。)
You got to come clean for that innocent young girl.
你应该对那个无辜的女孩坦白。
Who is this fetching woman?
这位迷人的小姐是?(形容“迷人”除了attractive还可以用fetching)
Yes, well, opportunity comes when you least expect it, my dear.
没错,机会总是在最不经意之时垂青于你,亲爱的。
Oh, sister, I like him already.
哦,妹妹,我已经开始喜欢他了。
Fits like a glove.
再合适不过了。
I am on no one's side.
我是中立的。
Yes, uh, boggling to the minds of all who witness it.
是的,见识过的人都目瞪口呆。
Oh, I do wish I could see it for myself.
哦,那我真希望我也能亲眼见识一下。
All things in good time. And a good time for all things.
现在时机未到,该施展时自会施展。
She'll get over me.
她会忘了我的。
Guys, um, take five.
伙计们,先休息一下。
|
|||||
上一篇:《神探夏洛克》第三季经典台词 下一篇:《勇敢传说》精彩语句 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>