| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You've got to be pulling on my leg!
开什么玩笑!
Simmer down. Simmer down!
安静,安静!
Excuse me, sir, is there a commode?
请问,先生,这里有洗手间吗?
Law enforcement still has no leads.
执法部门仍然毫无线索。
That's how I roll.
这就是我的风格。
Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water!
金字塔那事跟它根本没法比!
Next, we are going to steal, pause for effect, the moon!
接下来,我们要去偷的是,这时候停顿一下才给力,月球!
Do you want a demonstration1?
要给你做个演示吗?(demonstration在现在的日常工作中很常见)
那你还有脸来银行借钱?
So if you want to go, you are going to have to walk yourselves.
要是你们想去,就自己走去吧。
格鲁很生气,后果很严重。
I have pins and needles that I'm sitting on.
我简直如坐针毡。
If you take it personal, that's okay.
你要因此恨我,我也不会记怀。
Super-cool stuff you wouldn't understand.
非常带劲的事,你不会懂的。
它太可爱了,我受不了了!
We can't afford any distractions5!
我们不能再东拉西扯了!
It was a little attempt at humour.
那只是我小幽默一下。
The moon is as good as ours.
月亮逃不出我们的手掌心。
Get the picture?
明白没?
Got you in our sights!
这下你跑不掉了!
The dentist thing is more of a hobby.
牙医只是我的副业。
I think I can live with that.
我不会介意的。
But try not to toss and turn.
不过还是不要翻来翻去的。toss and turn: 翻来覆去。
We're all hyper!
我们好兴奋!
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
上一篇:《借东西的小人》精彩语句 下一篇:《神偷奶爸2》精彩语句 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>