| |||||
Lesson 8: Placing an order 下定单
Leslie:How are you this afternoon?
莱司利:今天下午过得如何?
Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.
莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。
Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
保罗:我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
Paul:What about lead time?
保罗:交货时间呢?
Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。
Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名
|
|||||
上一篇:商业英语会话(9) 下一篇:商业英语会话 (7) |
TAG标签:
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>