| |||||
有的时候急需增加订货量,可是不凑巧的是供货方没有那么大的库存,这就麻烦了。下面是相关的一些对话,供您参考。
(1)
A: How much did you want to increase your order?
你的订量要增加多少?
B: We need three times as much as we originally ordered.
原来的三倍。
A: I’ll have to check to see if we can handle that.
我得查查看我们是否还有这么多。
B: Please do. We’re desperate for the material.
麻烦你了,我们非常需要这些材料。
(2)
A: We don’t have enough material on hand to take care of this.
我们现在的存量不够你的订单。
B: When will you have more?
什么时候你们会再进货呢?
A: By the end of next month.
下个月底。
B: I’m not sure we can wait that long.
恐怕等不了那么久了。
(3)
A: We’re going to be placing a large order soon.
我们马上就会下一张大订单了。
B: This is a pretty hot item.
这货十分抢手哩。
A: We’re really going to need it.
我们真的一定要定到。
B: In that case, I’ll have some set aside for you.
既然这么说,我会为你留一些下来。
|
|||||
上一篇:情景会话:订货量(三) 下一篇:需要替代品吗(一) |
TAG标签:
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>