| ||||||||||||||||||||||||
逛商场的时候,经常会看到衣服架子上会贴一个红色牌子,上面写着:xx% off来表示打折。那么,30% off就是打三折吗?想得美!30% off是指打七折!
打折一般可以用sale,bargain,haggle来表达。
Buy one get one free买一送一
换货-exchange
When we want to exchange the goods for another size or another color we call that exchange.
当你想要换衣服的尺寸和颜色的时候。
When we want to return the clothes or the good back and we want the money back we call it refund.
当你不想要你买的衣服或其他的东西,想要退回的时候。
言归正传,那么大家怎么分辨是全场打折还是部分打折呢?
▼
举个例子:全场商品七折是30% off for all products
如果没有强调all products,那你最好去询问一下导购:
Is there any discount on this...?
如果在可以讲价的场合,导购说没有,不打折的话,你可以继续说:
▼
It's over my budget.
这超出我的预算了。
Can you give me a better deal?
你还可以再便宜一点吗?
That's a bit out of my price range.
有点超出我可以接受的价格范围了。
如果对方还是无动于衷,那么你得这样说:
▼
What's your final offer?
你最便宜给什么价钱?
My final offer is 10 dollars.
我能接受的最高价是10美元。
以预定酒店为例,我们来看一下如何询问折扣。
您好,先生。您预订房间了吗?
B: Not yet, is there a single room available?
没有。还有空的单人间吗?
A: Yes, how long will you intend to stay?
有,您打算住多久?
B: For a week or so. Do you give discount for a week or more?
大概一个星期吧。你们对住一个星期或者更久的顾客打折吗?
A: Yes, we give 5% discount for a week and 12% discount for two weeks.
有折扣。对住一个星期的顾客我们打95折,两个星期的打88折。
B: All right. I'll take a room for a week. Here's my passport.
好的,我在这里住一个星期。这是我的护照。
To take advantage of our special offer, simply fill in the coupon and send it to us.
要得到我们的优惠,只需填写这份优惠表格并把它寄回给我们。
I have a coupon for DV.
我有一张DV优惠券。
I have yet to cash in my 20% coupon but I will.
我还没使用我那20%的优惠券,但是我会的。
I want to coupon. Please sent to me.
我要优惠券,请发送给我。
A: Mary, the necklace will cost me over $10,000! There's no way I'm buying it now!
玛丽,这项链要10000多美金,现在坚决不能买!
B: Me neither, but this coupon gives us a 50% discount off.
我也不会,但是用优惠券可以打5折。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||
上一篇:秋裤 下一篇:WC:wrong chat 发错人了 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>