如何结束电话对话:我们可以晚一点再谈吗?
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2007-08-11 03:11 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office.

我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。

2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line.

抱歉,我不能再说了。有人在另一在线。

3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me.

抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。

4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later.

我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。

5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight.

我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。

6. Shall1 we continue this later? I've got a call waiting.

我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。

7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?

有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?

8. I've got to meet a client2 right now. Can we talk later?

我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?

9. I won't keep you any longer.

我不耽误你时间了。

10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片