经典电影求婚对白:心火 Firelight
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2007-09-15 02:31 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

-Your asked to see me?

-是你想见我?

-Yes.

-是的。

-I wanted a moment alone with you before I go.

-我想在离开前与你单独聚一聚。

-Please. Have a seat.

-请坐吧。

-Miss Laurier...

-罗小姐……

-... I won't waste your time.

-我不会浪费你的时间。

-I'm a single man,

-我是个单身汉,

-with 5,000 acres1 to my name.

-名下有五千亩地。

-If you would consider a life in America,

-你肯考虑在美国生活,

-I would be proud to take you there,

-我很乐意带你去的,

-as my wife.

-把你当作妻子般带去。

-You pay me a very great compliment2, sir.

-你实在令我受宠若惊了。

-But the answer is no.

-但你还是拒绝我的建议。

-I'm afraid so.

-你说对了。

-You don't know till you ask.

-总得问过才知结果嘛。

-You're not too disappointed3, I think.

-我想你不致太失望吧。

-I hardly know you.

-我并不太熟悉你。

-So I won't act as if I can't live without you, but...

-总不致于没有你就活不下去,但……

-A man can get his hopes up pretty high pretty quick.

-不知你会不会改变初衷。

-I'm sorry.

-很对不起。

-Just so I know...

-我想请教你……

-I'll be doing this again one of these days.

-我迟一些可能还会向人求婚。

-Is there anything I can fix?

-我还有什么可以自我改善呢?

-Like my dress...

-例如我的衣着……

-...how I talk?

-我的言行举止?

-No, Mr. Taylor.

-不必了,戴先生。

-Any lady would be fortunate4 to be courted by you.

让你求婚的女士其实都三生有幸。

-Any lady but you.

可惜你不是这样想。


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片