经典电影求婚对白:爱情故事LoveStory
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2008-04-26 01:03 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

- I mean you should keep at it. - Who said I won't?

- 我的意思是你应该坚持不懈。- 谁说我不会?

-I'm going to study with Nadia Boulanger.

-我要和拿迪尔布兰格学习。

-Who?

-谁?

-Next year. I have a scholarship in Paris.

-明年。我在巴黎有份奖学学习。

-Paris?

-巴黎?

-Yeah, I've never been to Europe. I can hardly wait.

-啊,我从没去过欧洲。我都等不及了。

- How long have you known? - Come on, Oliver. it's stupid. Would you please. It's inevitable1.

- 你知道多久了?-别这样,奥列弗,别这样愚蠢, 这是不可避免的。

-What is?

-什么意思?

-That we'll graduate, we'll separate. You'll go to Law School.

-我们会毕业然后我们会分手。你会去法学院。

-What are you talking about?

-你在说什么?

-You're a millionaire, I'm a social zero.

-你是富家子弟,我是一文不名。

-What do you mean? We're together, we're happy.

-你什么意思?我们在一起,我们快乐。

-Harvard is like a bag full of toys, but when the holiday is over, -you have to go back where you belong.

-哈佛就象个充满玩具的袋子,但是假期结束,你得回到属于你的地方。

- Back to bake cookies? - Pastries2. Don't make fun of my father.

- 回去烤蛋糕?- 不要拿我父亲开玩笑。

-Then don't leave me, Jenny!

-不要离开我,珍妮!

-Please.

-求你了。

-What about my scholarship and Paris, which I've never seen in my -whole god damn3 life?

-那我的奖学学习和巴黎怎么办,我还没见过呢?

-What about our marriage?

-那我们的婚事呢?

-Who said anything about marriage?

-谁在说什么婚事?

-I'm saying it, now.

-我现在说。

-You want to marry me?

-你想娶我?

-Yeah.

-对。

-Why?

-为什么?

-Because...

-因为……

-That's a good reason.

-那是个好理由。

 


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片