宾馆预定对话实例
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2008-09-12 03:04 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

五一长假,是不是打算要去心仪已久的地方旅游了?这时候正是旅游的高峰,你可要提前订好旅馆。在忙着预定的同时别忘了来学学预定旅馆的英文表达哦!

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?
前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies1?
约翰:我想订一个房间,五月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

John: I'd like a suite2 with an ocean view, please.
约翰:我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.
前台:没问题,先生。

John: How much will that be?
约翰:价格如何?

Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.
前台:每晚400元。

John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.
约翰:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?
约翰:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.
前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。

John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
约翰:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?
前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能问一下您的名字吗?

John: My name is John Deep.
约翰:我叫John Deep。

Front Desk: Would you kindly3 spell that for me?
前台:您能拼一下吗?

John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
约翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?
前台:谢谢。另外您预计在此停留多久?

John: Three nights, from May 2 .
约翰:三天,五月2号开始。

Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.
前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。静候您的光临。

John: Thank you.
约翰:谢谢。


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片