宾馆英语:使用须知
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2008-09-25 02:00 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

出外旅游时,旅馆可就是我们的家了。因此详细了解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否,住宿的舒适感可是占一席之地的噢。下面是一些关于宾馆使用的英文表达,一起来看看吧!

我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

随时都有热水供应吗?
Is hot water available any time?

这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
Do you accept credit cards (traveler's checks)?

是否可代为保管贵重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?

餐厅在那儿?
Where is the dining room?

餐厅几点开始营业?
What time does the dining room open?

早餐几点开始供应?
What time can I have breakfast?

旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?
Is there a beauty salon1 (barber shop)?

是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?

是否可在此购买观光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?

最近的地铁站在那里?
Where is the nearest subway station?

何时需退房?
When is check-out time?

明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?

这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.

请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).

请送给我一些冰块和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

我需要叫醒服务。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.

冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.

房间内没有热水。
There is no hot water.

热水不够热。
The hot water is not hot enough.

我要退房。请给我帐单。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片