“拍马屁”或“巴结”的十句话
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2009-01-21 00:57 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

        1. Stop flattering me like that.
  别再那样拍我马屁。

  2. I don"t like Peter. He"s such a brown-noser.

  我不喜欢彼得。他真是个马屁精。

  3. I know he"s trying to butter me up, but I"m not buying it.

  我知道他想要拍我马屁,但我才不吃那一套。

  4. In order to get the promotion1, she kept apple-polishing the manager.

  为了升迁,她一直在拍经理的马屁。

  5. He started sucking up to the boss as soon as he got on board.

  他一来公司就开始拍老板的马屁。

  6. The professor likes her because she knows how to please him.

  教授喜欢她是因为她知道怎么讨好他。

  7. She"s very good at paying lip service.

  她很会讲一些言不由衷的好听话。

  8. Everyone in this company knows that he"s trying to curry2 favor with the board of the directors.

  公司里的每一个人都知道他想要巴结董事会。

  9. That guy is a real bootlicker.

  那个家伙真是个马屁精。

  10. You want me to kiss his ass3? Read my lips: No Way!

  你要我拍他马屁?仔细听好:门儿都没有!


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片