| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
And as well. How do you cure something like that?
还有。那你是怎么治好的呢?
Well, my agency were like, because usually you have to take time to fix internal problems, like its the food and stress.
嗯,我的经纪公司是这样的,你必须花时间来解决自己的内部问题,比如食物和压力导致的问题。
And, but you know, they shoved1 me straight into a doctor who would inject cortisone into each spot, which died then but not really in there, you know, that kind of thing.
他们直接把我推给一个医生,医生会给每个病变的部位注射可的松,杀死了癣菌,但是没有彻底治好。
It's like all those problems I had, I feel like I masked with medicine instead of taking the time to really solve them.
对于这些问题,别人都是要我吃药,而不是花时间真正解决。
But at that time, I really wanted someone to stop me.
但那时候,我真的很希望有人能拉住我。
I wanted someone to go, you need to take a break. You need to look after yourself.
我想有人说你需要休息一下。你需要照顾好自己。
And no one did because I was the one who had it all.
但没有人这样做,因为我是那个拥有一切的人。
Like I was, I had what everyone wanted.
我拥有所有人想要的东西。
Would you have listened to them, do you think? Yes. You would.
你会听他们的话吗?会的,是吗?
Yeah, of course I would, if that's what I wanted.
是的,如果那是我想要的,我当然会。
与此同时,你拥有优越的生活。
Because I remember working with you in a Karl Lagerfeld film and you were off to spend the weekend with Rihanna and I was going, oh, Rihanna.
我记得有一次在老佛爷的一部电影里和你共事,你周末要去和蕾哈娜一起嗨,我的反应就是,天呐,蕾哈娜!
So, I mean, there must've been an upside to the whole thing.
当然有很多好的地方。
I mean, of course there's an upside. Yeah. There has been a lot of upsides.
当然也有好的一面。是,有很多好的地方。
It was more like the external life, I couldn't be luckier, more blessed.
我的生活外表上的确是“我最幸运最受老天眷顾”的感觉。
But the internal battles that were going on were just, I also felt like I never deserved any of it, that I was living someone else's dream.
但内心的战役却是我不值得拥有这样的生活,我活在别人的梦里。
This point is just about like being able to show, like having there up, put yourself, and really look inside for what you need.
此时只希望能够表达,就像在自已面前放一面镜子看看自己到底需要什么!
And what happened was I eventually said no, and I eventually took a break.
最终我终于说不了,我休息一下。
To the advice of Kate Moss3 who kind of picked me up off the floor, passed out, being covered in pain.
听从了凯特·莫斯的建议,她把我从地板上抱了起来,我极度痛苦,昏过去了。
What was she doing down on that floor?
她在地板上做什么呢?
Nothing. Kidding. I know.
没什么。开玩笑的。我知道。
But yeah, so I started writing.
我开始写东西。
Writing was something that really saved my life, again.
写作真的救了我的命。
So, that poem probably came out then.
那首诗就是那时候写的。
It was like, I would write and I would read what I'd written.
我会写,我还会读我写的东西。
And it was like, someone else was talking to me.
就好像是有人在跟我说话一样。
I was like, what, this is how I feel.
我写的时候会想这就是我的感受吗?
It was a very strange experience.
这是非常奇怪的经历。
And are you living in Los Angeles now or are you going to live here?
你现在住在洛杉矶吗还是住在这里?
I'm living wherever I'm made to be.
我要住在任何我想去的地方。
Wherever you way your head.
任何你想去的地方。
I'm filming in Paris for six months next year, which will be fun.
我明年要在巴黎拍六个月的电影,也会很有趣的。
Perhaps, it's going to be great. A bit of a slow down. What are you doing?
也许,这会很棒的。有点慢下来了。你最近在做什么?
I'm doing a movie called Valerian, which is by wonderful director called Luc Besson who I've always admired entirely4.
我正在拍一部名为“Valerian”的电影,是由我一直非常崇拜的优秀导演吕克·贝松执导的。
He's great.
他很棒。
Yeah. It's just, there's a lot of things I want to do.
是的。我有很多事想做。
I always wanted to be a director.
我一直想当导演。
I think as well, I have so many girls come up to me and tell me that they want to be models, which is fine.
有很多女孩来找我,告诉我她们想当模特,这很好。
It's not a bad thing. I just think there's so much to do.
这不是一件坏事。我只是觉得有太多事情要做。
我刚刚去听了一个关于基因工程和神经科学的精彩讲座。
And this man who was giving the talk explained, there is like 10,000 kids is from the age of 7 to 13, who are doing neuroscience.
演讲的这名男子解释说,大约有1万名7岁到13岁的孩子在研究神经科学。
They do these competitions and wonderful things.
他们会举办比赛和精彩的活动。
And they're doing things in neuroscience, which haven't been, which weren't done by him until he was like 30.
这些小孩在神经科学领域做的事情,他30岁才开始做。
Like how quickly things like that are changing.
他也感叹,世界变化好快。
还有一项提升意识的运动。
It's cool stuff like that.
也像研究神经学一样,酷毙了。
Like that sounds way cooler to me than being a model.
对我来说这听起来比当模特酷多了。
But like no one really knows about it.
但好像没有人真正知道这件事。
And I just think there are just so many things.
我只是觉得有太多的事情可以做。
I always say to girls, just dream bigger, go for President.
我总是对女孩们说,要有更大的梦想,去竞选总统吧。
Just keep going up, astronauts.
继续往上走,宇航员们。
Well, you are really young, so you've got tons of time.
嗯,你真的很年轻,所以你有很多时间。
You can even go back to University, age 30 and study genetics.
你甚至可以在30岁的时候回到大学学习遗传学。
Yeah exactly, I might.
没错,我可能会。
But Cara, thank you very, very much.
卡拉,非常非常感谢你。
It's been great, good luck with everything.
说的非常棒,祝你一切顺利。
And it was really fascinating to listen to what you're saying.
听你说话真有意思。
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。
I have one other thing to say.
我还有一件事要说。
That was so, I've never heard a clap stop quicker.
我从来没有听过这么短的掌声。
I just have a little quote to say, which I made up, which is, be comfortable in your own shoes, which apparently7, I'm not, which is really bad.
我引用一句话,其实是我自己编的,自己的鞋就要穿得自在,你看我这双鞋就不自在,很糟糕。
Be comfortable in your own shoes because you're going to be in them for a while.
自己的鞋子要舒服,因为你会穿上一段时间。
So, that's my last message to everyone.
这就是我最后要和大家说的。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>