| ||||||||||||||||||||||||
1. I don't. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
我可没有,我真想马上再来一次。
2. Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I'm not going on any date.
是的,不过她的脑袋有点不正常,而且我才不会去相亲。
3. Hold the horses.
稍等一下/慢着。
4. Let us give you the proper send-off.
那就让我们为你隆重送别吧。
5. Go about your business.
回去干活吧。
好像是由于你背景复杂,所以没人愿你和你共事。
7. But not me. I stepped up.
但我愿意,我毛遂自荐的。
8. You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set.
你永远猜不到这家伙可能会设下什么样的陷阱。
你疯了吗?
那孩子让我毛骨悚然!
11. I was thinking you two could get some grub.
我觉得你们俩可以出去吃个饭。
12. Wow, looks like your date's out for the count.
哇,你的约会对象好像不省人事了呢。
13. I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that's all.
只不过在我们开始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情处理完。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||
上一篇:《神偷奶爸》精彩词句 下一篇:《朱莉与朱莉娅》精彩词句 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>