| ||||||||||||||||||||||||
If you were coming in the fall
如果你能在秋季来到
作者:Emily Dickinson,译者:江枫
If you were coming in the fall,
如果你能在秋季来到,
I'd brush the summer by
我会用掸子把秋季掸掉,
一半轻蔑,一半含笑,
As housewives do a fly.
像管家妇把苍蝇赶跑。
If I could see you in a year,
如果一年后能够见你,
I'd wind the months in balls,
我将把岁月缠绕成团 —
And put them each in separate drawers,
分别存放在不同的抽屉,
Until their time befalls.
免得,混淆了日期 —
If only centuries delayed,
如果只耽搁几个世纪,
I'd count them on my hand,
我会用我的手算计 —
Subtracting till my fingers dropped
把手指逐一屈起,直到
Into Van Diemen’s land.
全部倒伏在亡人国里。
If certain, when this life was out,
如果确知,聚会在生命 —
That yours and mine should be,
你的和我的生命,结束时 —
I'd toss it yonder like a rind,
我愿意把生命抛弃 —
如同抛弃一片果皮 —
But now, all ignorant of the length
但是现在难以确知
Of time's uncertain wing,
相隔还有多长时日 —
这状况刺痛我有如妖蜂 —
That will not state its sting.
秘而不宣,是那毒刺。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>