| ||||||||
和别人约定时间做事情,总是要问到“你什么时候有空?”这句话该怎么表达呢?我们来看一看。
When are you free? 你什么时候有空?
Friday after 3:00. 星期五3点以后有空。
When are you available? 你什么时候有空?
That's a bad day for me. 那天我不行。
That day is fine. 那天我可以。
When can I come over? 我什么时候去合适? (*come over“顺便拜访”。)
When can I stop by? 我什么时候可以去你那儿坐坐?
When should I come? 我什么时候来合适?
You decide when. 你定时间吧。
I'll leave it up to you. 全交给你了。
It's your decision. 你定吧。
You decide where. 你定地点吧。
Wherever you want is okay. 哪儿都行,只要你觉得好。
Is seven convenient1 for you? / Is seven okay for you? 7点行吗?
When can you come over? / What time can you make it? 你几点能来?
Is it too early? 太早了吗?
Is it too late? 太晚了吗?
Let's meet tomorrow at 7∶30. 明天7∶30见吧。
It's a date. (*这句用于确认约会的日期和时间。) 就那个时间吧。
Okay, see you then. 行,到时候见。 点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||
TAG标签:
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>