| ||||||||||||||||||||||||
11. blind date 男女初次约会;相亲
伊莱恩安排我与她办公室的一个小伙子初次见面。
12. fix sb up with 为某人介绍对象
I'm not going to the party unless you promise me you won't try to fix me up with another friend of yours.
我是不会去那个聚会的,除非你答应我,别把你朋友介绍给我当对象。
13. those three little words 那三个字(我爱你)
I think he loves me, but he hasn't said those three little words yet.
我觉得他喜欢我,但那三个字他一直没说出口。
14. walk out on sb 突然离开,抛弃(配偶等)
He walked out on his wife and two kids.
他突然抛下他的妻子和两个孩子出走了。
15. leave sb at the altar 婚前一刻落跑
- I've just met my ex-boyfriend. I think I still have feelings for him.
- 我最近见着了前男友。我觉得我对他还有感觉。
- But you're about to get married to John. Are you going to leave him at the altar?
- 但你就要和约翰结婚了呀。你该不是要当落跑新娘吧?
Have you heard? Marian and Joseph have split up.
你听说了吗?玛丽莲和约瑟夫分了。
17. kiss and make up 言归于好,床头打架床尾和
Our relationship is like a roller-coaster ride. We fight nearly every day, but then we always kiss and make up.
我们的关系就像过山车。几乎每天都吵,但很快又和好如初。
18. fall in love 相爱,坠入情网
I thought I was falling in love.
我想我堕入情网了。
19. match made in heaven 天生一对
Matt and Amanda are a match made in heaven.
马特和阿曼达真是天生一对儿。
Look at them. They're head over heels in love with each other.
看他俩,多么相爱啊。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||
上一篇:关于恋爱的英文习语 上 下一篇:常见委婉语——厕所 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>