AT A RESTAURANT 在餐馆a
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2007-10-30 05:40 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Reservation 预约

  1. A:Have you a table for two?

  有两人桌吗?

  Has this table been reserved?

  这张桌子有人预定吗?

  I want to make a reservation for three at 7∶00.

  我要预定7点的三个人的座位。

  Does it get crowded here?来源:考试大

  这里人很多吗?

  Around eight o'clock.

  大约8点左右。

  B:Can I help you?

  我能为您服务吗?

  Party of five, sir?

  先生,五位对吗?

  I think we can squeeze you in.

  我想我们可以给你挪个位子。

  Would you like this table on the side?

  你喜欢靠边的这张桌子吗?

  2. A:I want to make a reservation.

  我要订位。

  B:Your name?

  你的尊姓大名?

  A:Mike Brown.

  迈克·布朗。

  B:How many in your party?

  有多少人?

  A:Two.

  2位。

  Take one's seat入座

  1. A:Do you have a reservation, sir?

  先生,您预定座位了吗?

  B:I make a reservation. My name is Charles Blake.我定位了,我是查尔斯·布莱克。

  A:This way, please.

  请跟我来。

  A:Here's your table, is it all right?

  这是您的桌子,行吗?

  B:I don't care for this table.

  我不喜欢这张桌子。

  B:It's too close to the door.

  这离门太近了。

  B:Could we have a quiet table, if possible?

  如果可以的话,能在安静的地方安排一张桌子吗?

  2. A:Good afternoon, madams.

  下午好,女士们。

  B:Have you a table for two?

  有两个人的座位吗?

  A:Yes, come with me.

  有,跟我来。

  A:This way, please!/Come this way!

  这边走!

  B:Er, Can we be seated at the table near the window?

  噢,我们可以坐靠窗子的那个座位吗?

  A:Sorry, madams. It's been reserved.

  抱歉,女士,那个位置已经被预定了。

  3. A:Is there a place vacant?

  有空位吗?

  B:I'm afraid there’re no other places free at the moment.

  恐怕现在没有空位了。

  Order dishes 点菜

  1. A:May I take your order?

  可以点菜了吗?

  B:Yes, please.

  是。

  A:Is there a set menu for lunch?

  有午餐的套级菜单吗?

  B:Here's the menu, sir.

  这是菜单,先生。2. A:What's good here?

  你们这里有好吃的菜吗?

  B:Shrimp.

  虾。

  3. A: Perhaps I could recommend mushroom soup and clear soup.

  也许我可以推荐清炖冬菇和清汤。

  B:That sounds good. Let's have a try.

  听上去不错,我们试试吧。

  4. A:Give me ansgroupsof chicken curry1.

  给我来份咖哩鸡。

  A:Hold on a second, switch that to roast chicken.

  等一下,把那个换成烤鸡。

  B:There's only the grilled2 chicken still available.

  只有铁排鸡了。

  5. A:Could I have some orange juice?

  我可以来点儿橙汁吗?

  B:Large, medium, or small?

  大杯,中杯还是小杯?

  A:Medium, please.

  中杯吧。

  6. B:Anything else?

  还要什么别的吗?

  A:No, thanks.

  不用了,谢谢。

  B:If you need any help, please call me.

  如果您有什么要求,请吩咐。

  7. B:Would you like the hot dog with the works?

  您的热狗所有的配料都要加吗?

  A:Oh, yes, I'd like everything on it.

  啊,好,都加吧。

  8. A:I'd like some chips.

  我要炸薯条。

  B:Same here. (Me too.)

  我也点同样的。


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片