AT A RESTAURANT 在餐馆 b
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2007-10-30 05:41 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

9. A:Are you ready tosgroupsnow?

  你们准备要点菜了吗?

  A:Would you like tosgroupsnow?/May I take your order?

  现在点菜吗?

  B:Yes, I'll have the roast chicken dinner.

  我要烤鸡套餐。

  10. A:What's today’s specialty1

  今天的特色菜是什么?

  B:It's French onion.

  是法式洋葱。

  11. A:What would you like for your main dish?

  您的主菜要什么?

  B:Beefsteak.

  牛排。

  12. A:May I have the menu, please?

  What do you recommend?

  请把菜单给我,你建议点些什么菜?

  B:Will you try swordfish?

  要不要试试剑鱼?

  13. A:How would you like your steak served?

  您喜欢吃几成熟的牛排?

  B:Medium rare, please.

  半熟的。

  14. A:Waiter, would you please be here for a moment?

  服务员,可不可以过来一下?

  B:Yes, what can I do for you?

  好的。我能为您效劳吗?

  A:May I get the menu?

  可以给我菜单吗?

  B:Here's the menu. We have the list of special dishes on the last page of the menu.

  这是菜单,在菜单的最后一栏,是特色菜的一览表。

  15. A:Welcome! Can I help you?

  欢迎光临,我能为您效劳吗?

  B:I want a Big Mac, a smallsgroupsof French fries and a medium coke.

  我要一个巨无霸,一份小薯条和一中杯可口可乐。

  A:Is that all? How about an apple pie?

  就这些吗?来个苹果派吧?

  B:No. Thanks.

  不,谢谢。

  A:Is that for here or to go?

  是在这儿吃还是带走?

  B:For here.

  在这儿吃。

  A:Here you are, sir. That'25 Yuan, please.

  给你,先生。一共25元。

  16. A:Could I see the menu?/Show me the menu, please.

  我能看看菜单吗?/请把菜单拿来。

  A:What's the local specialty here?/What do you recommend?

  这儿的特色菜是什么?/你推荐什么?

  B:The restaurant is noted2 for steak.

  这儿最有名的是牛排。

  A:OK, We'll take it. We’d like it rare.

  好吧,就要这,做得嫩点儿。

  B:What about your drink?/Some thing to drink?

  喝的呢?/要来点饮料吗?

  A:I prefer sherry.

  我要雪利酒。

  C:A cup of tea for me, please./A bottle of water, please.

  请给我一杯茶。/请来一瓶水。

  17. A:Would you like anything else?

  还想来点别的吗?

  B:No, I'm stuffed./I’ve had enough.

  噢,不,我吃得太饱了。/够了。

  Settle accounts 结账

  1. A:May I have the bill, please?

  理单。

  B:Let me have the bill, please.

  我来理单。

  A:It's my treat today. I’ll pay.

  今天我请客。

  B:Let's go dutch this time.

  这次我们各付各的。

  2. A:Thank you, this is your tip.

  谢谢了,这是给你的小费。

  B:Thank you, Sir.

  谢谢,先生。

  3. A:This is on me, I insist.

  一定得让我付。

  B:We can't let you do that.

  我们不能让你付。

  C:Let's compromise. How about making it a Dutch treat?

  我们折中一下吧,各付各的怎么样?

  4. A:The check, please.

  请结账。

  B:Here you are, I hope you enjoy your dinner.

  给您账单,我希望你们吃得满意。

  A:Do I have to pay you or the cashier?

  我是把钱付给你还是收银员?

  B:Pay me, please.

  请付给我。

  C:Thank you for your dinner.

  谢谢您,请我吃了这么好的晚餐。


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片