经典电影求婚对白:四个婚礼一个葬礼
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2008-04-26 01:01 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

-Hello.

-你好。

-Hi! You're soaking. Come in.

-你湿透了,进来。

-No, no. l'm fine.

-不,我没事。

-Comes a point you can't get wetter.

-湿到一个程度就不能再湿。

-Okay, l'll come out. -No, please don't.

-那么我出来。-不,请不要。

-l just wanted to check you're okay.

-我只想来看看你好不好。

-Not busy killing1 yourself or anything, but....

-有没有忙着自杀之类,但……

-But you're fine, so....

-但你都好好的,那么……

-l shouldn't have come to the church this morning. l'm sorry.

-我今天实在不应该去观礼,对不起。

-No! No!

-不!

-Wait. lt was all my fault. l mean, l'm the bastard2 here.

-等等,是我不好,坏蛋是我才是。

-And it definitely sorted out one thing, which is, marriage and me...

-起码弄清楚了一点就是,婚姻和我……

-...we're very clearly not meant for one another.

-显然没甚么缘分。

-Sorted out another big thing as well.

-也弄清楚另一件重要的事。

-There l was, standing3 there in the church...

-我当时站在教堂里……

-...and for the first time in my whole life l realized l...

-……我生平第一次意识到……

-...totally and utterly4 loved one person.

-……我全心全意爱著一个人。

-And it wasn't the person standing next to me in the veil, it's...

-却不是身旁戴面纱的那位……

-...the person standing opposite me now...

-而是现在在我面前的这一位……

-...in the rain.

-……雨中的你。

-ls it still raining? l hadn't noticed.

-雨仍在下吗?我感觉不到。

-The truth of it is...

-真相是……

-..l've loved you from the first second l met you.

-……我对你是一见钟情。

-You're not suddenly going away again, are you?

-你不是又打算掉头就走吧?

-No. l might drown, but otherwise, no.

-不,我可能会被淹死,否则我不会走。

-Okay, okay. We'll go in.

-我们进去。

-But first, let me ask you one thing.

-但先让我问你一句。

-Do you think...

-你说……

-...after we've dried off...

-……待我们干透了……

-...after we've spent lots more time together...

-……待我们共处更久之后……

-...you might agree...

-……你会不会答应……

-...not to marry me?

-……不嫁给我?

-And do you think...

-你是否愿意……

-...not being married to me might be something you could - consider...

-……考虑不嫁给我……

-...doing for the rest of your life?

-……然而以此作你的终身大事?

-Do you?

-你愿意吗?

-l do.

-我愿意。

 


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片