经典电影求婚对白:飘GoneWithTheWind
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2008-04-26 01:04 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

-So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.

-那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。

-Say it, then, and get out!

-说吧,说完了马上走!

-What is it?

-是什么?

-That I can't go on any longer without you.

-我没有你就活不下去了。

-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--

-你真是一个没有教养的男人!

-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...

-在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……

-...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.

-……我就知道我要的就是你。

-Now that you've got the lumber1 mill and Frank's money...

-现在你已经很富有了……

-...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.

-……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。

-So I see I shall have to marry you.

-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

-I never heard of such bad taste.

-我从没听过如此差的谎话。

-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?

-要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?

-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!

-放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!

-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...

-原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……

-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.

-……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。

-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...

-但是难道你现在还没有发觉……

-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened2 into a deeper feeling.

-……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?

-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.

-那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。

-Dare I name it? Can it be love?

-我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?

-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.

-快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。

-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...

-这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……

-...made at what I consider a most opportune3 moment.

-……我觉得时机已经很适当了。

-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.

-我不能让自已再等了。

-You're coarse, and you're conceited4.

-你很卑鄙,而且很自负。

-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.

-我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。

-Besides, I shall never marry again.

-还有,就是我不会再结婚了。

-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.

-不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。

-You? You!

-你?你!

-I don't love you!

-我不会爱你的!

-And I don't like being married.

-我也不喜欢结婚。

-Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?

-你想过结婚只是为了玩吗?

-Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.

为了玩乐?对男人来说就是的。


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片