经典电影求婚对白:飘GoneWithTheWind
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2008-04-26 01:05 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

-Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?

-安静点!你想他们也听到吗?

-You've been married to a boy and an old man.

-你曾嫁过一个小男孩和一个老男人。

-Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?

-为什么不找个合适一点的呢?

-You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.

-你知道我会喜欢其他男人的。你这个笨蛋!

-Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.

-不要说了!思嘉丽,不要再说那种话。

-Rhett, don't, I shall faint.

-不要啊,我会晕的。

-I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.

-我就想你晕。

-None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?

-没有人像我这样吻你的,是吧?

-Your Charles, or your Frank1, or your stupid Ashley.

-那个小男孩,老男人,或者那个笨蛋爱希礼。

-Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "

-说你愿意嫁给我吧,说吧。说“我愿意!”

-Yes.

-我愿意。

-Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?

-你说真的吗?不会反悔吗?

-No.

-不会。

-Look at me and try to tell me the truth.

-看着我说真心话。

-Did you say "yes" because of my money?

-你说“我愿意”是为了我的金钱吗?

-Well....

-噢……

-Yes. Partly.

-是,有一点的。

-Partly?

-有一点?

-Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.

-当然了,瑞德,钱总是好的,我当然很喜欢你。

-Fond of me.

-喜欢我。

-Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...

-如果我说我很疯狂地爱你,那我肯定是在说谎。

-...but you always said we had a lot in common....

-……但你常说我们有很多相同的地方……

-Yes, you're right, my dear.

-没错,我亲爱的。

-I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.

-有你和我在一起就好了。

-Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.

-上帝会保佑真正爱你的人的。

-What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?

-你喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?

-Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.

噢,钻石戒指。要大颗点的,瑞德。

-You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar2 ring in Atlanta.

-那将是这里最大的钻石戒指了。

-I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon3...

我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月……

-...my ill-gotten gains can buy.

-……那将是最豪华舒适的。

-Oh, that would be just heavenly.

-噢,太好了。

-And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.

-我还要给你买嫁妆。

-Rhett, how wonderful, but...

-瑞德那太好了,可是……

-...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?

-你不会告诉其他人的,对吧?

-Still the little hypocrite.

-还是有点要面子。


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片