“开户”、“转账”怎么说?
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2009-01-20 01:34 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

  现如今,大家口袋里的钞票比以前多了,随之而来的去银行的次数也就多了。人一多,就要排队,可是够烦的。不过呢,如果你趁排队的时间看看这10句简单的银行业务英语表达法,那排队也不算白浪费时间哦!

1. I'd like to open an account at your bank. Should I take a number first?
我想在你们银行开个户。我要先取号码牌吗?

2. What's your interest rate for checking accounts?
你们的活期存款利率是多少?

3. I'd like to transfer my account.
我要转帐。

4. I'd like to withdraw RMB10,000 from my account.
我想提一万块钱。

5. I'd like to report the loss of my credit card and cancel it.
我要办理信用卡挂失并取消那张卡。

6. I'd like to exchange some U.S. dollars. What's today's exchange rate?
我想兑换一些美金。今天的汇率是多少?

7. Where's the ATM?
自动提款机在哪里?

8. Do you have an automatic passbook1 entry machine?
你们这里有没有存折自动补登机?

9. Do you offer an inter-bank transfer service?
你们有跨行转帐服务吗?

10. My credit card is expired. Can you renew it for me?
我的信用卡过期了。你可以换发新卡给我吗?

11. Can my credit limit be increased?
我的信用额度可以提高吗?


TAG标签:
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片