上次我们讲了询问面试结果的一些常用句型,这次我们来看一些实战会话,看看这些应聘者都是怎样来询问结果的。
A=Applicant I=Interviewer
Dialogue 1
A: Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please?
你好,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?
I: This is Mrs Smith.
我就是史密斯。
A: Mrs Smith, how do you do? This is Sun Lin. I interviewed with you a few days ago.
史密斯女士,你好,我是几天前你面试过的孙林。
I: Yes, Mr. Sun.
是的,孙先生。
A: I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position.
我打电话只是想问一下销售经理这个职位的招聘情况。
I: We haven't made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple of candidates1 we are looking at, including you.
我们还没有做任何决定呢,但我们已有几个人选,其中包括你。
A: I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional2 information you need, please call me at any time.
我知道了。是这样,我对这个职位非常感兴趣。如果你还需要别的资料,请随时打电话给我。
I: I certainly will. Thank you for calling.
当然会的,谢谢你打来电话。
A: Thank you very much, too.
我也非常感谢你。
Dialogue 2
A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?
你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
I: Speaking.
我就是。
A: Hi, Mrs Smith, this is Yang Guang. You interviewed me a few days ago.
你好,史密斯女士,我是杨光,几天前你面试过我。
I: I know. Can I help you?
我知道了。你有什么事吗?
A: I am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning3 the Sales Manager position.
我只是想知道关于销售经理一职你们是否已经做出了决定。
I: Unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. So we haven't made any decision.
很抱歉,我们一直在忙一个就要到期的工作,所以还没有作任何决定。
A: Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision?
那你知道什么时候会有结果吗?
I: I hope by next weekend.
我希望是在下个周末之前吧。
A: All right, thank you.
那好,谢谢你。
I: You are welcome. Goodbye.
不客气,再见。
A: Goodbye.
再见。