怎么正常和医生交流 下
文章来源:未知 文章作者:enread 发布时间:2022-01-29 05:52 字体: [ ]  进入论坛
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
You must stay in bed.
*惯用说法 你必须静养。
 
I have stiff shoulders. /My shoulders are stiff.
我肩膀酸痛。
 
I can't stop coughing.
我咳嗽不止。
 
My throat's sore./ I have a sore throat.
我嗓子疼。
 
It's bleeding.
我流血了。
 
I've got a cut here. /I have a cut here.
我这儿割破了。
 
I got stung by a bee.
我被蜜蜂蜇了。
 
How long will the cast be on?
要打多长时间石膏?
 
Do I need an operation?
要动手术吗?
 
Will it take long?
要花很长时间吗?
 
Can I take a bath? /Can I shower?
我可以洗澡吗?
 
Is it okay to drink alcohol ?
我可以喝酒吗?
 
Should I be hospitalized?
我要住院吗? hospitalize“让……住院”。
 
I feel better.
我觉得好多了。
 
I still don't feel well.
我还是觉得不太舒服。
 
appendicitis
阑尾炎
 
period pain
生理痛

TAG标签: cut bee stiff
发表评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:点击我更换图片