| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Once upon a time, in a far away land, there was a princess…RAP BATTLE!
很久很久以前,在一个遥远的地方有传奇中的公主……饶舌大对决!
灰姑娘对战贝尔!饶舌对战,正式开始!
又一个在我阴影之下的公主觊觎我的皇冠。
You clowns wanna throw down with the best in a gown?
礼服华美无边的王者,岂是小丑能挑战?
我是经典传奇故事,我从野鸡变凤凰。
Rhymes sharper than a needle and I'm giving out stitches. (ha! )
我词锋比针尖锐利,我会让你遍体鳞伤。
像朵枯萎玫瑰的你抵挡不住我的攻势。
These girls are tripping, did they cut off their toes?
这些姑娘步履蹒跚,她们都切了自己的脚趾?
I deserve all the praise for the foot-fetish craze.
全球的狂热恋足控们,请尽情向我赞美。
I've got itty-bitty kicks, but legs for days.
我虽然鞋子娇小,但永葆修长美腿。
瞧你神志异常,弗洛伊德就爱你的疯狂。
斯德哥尔摩综合症的故事:美女与野兽在一起。
Of course you're bitter, I'm the number one star.
你当然会嫉妒我,我是最闪亮的明星。
南瓜车队,婚姻完美,可你却无人问津。
What's my name?
我叫什么?
Belle!
贝尔!
What's it mean?
什么意思?
Beauty!
美女!
I'm the perfect combination of brains and booty.
我是内外完美结合,有大脑有屁股。
While I'm gaining knowledge you're losing your pumps.
你只会丢高跟鞋,而我学知识顶呱呱。
Like Mrs. Potts I'm serving shots and dishing out lumps.
我就像茶壶夫人,我敬你一身茶。
Cindy's dreaming she's important, well, somebody should wake her.
辛迪梦想着自己很重要,谁快来叫醒她。
王室找这贪财的两性能手老婆只是为了生娃。
Fear the nerdy, wordy princess 'cause I'm throwing more shade than the willow10 tree growing on your dead mother's grave.
怕我这书呆子拽词公主,因为我爆料更多黑幕,比你妈坟头的两棵柳树遮的影子还黑。
Your tale as old as time sets us back fifty years.
你那老掉牙的故事拖女性后腿50年。
Do your chores, clean the floors 'til a man just appears.
干你的家务,擦你的地板,等着男人出现。
你肤浅,你整天想的就是穿戴和容颜。
You wanna live like Gaston? (Hmmm? )
你想像加斯顿一样生活?
Please, be our guest.
那就随你便。
Oh, I'm the one who's shallow 'cause your prince was really hairy?
我太肤浅,因为你的王子浑身是毛?
The Beast was in the friend zone 'til he gave you his library.
野兽送了你图书馆后你立马拉他进入朋友圈。
Your points have no merit, you're jealous, declare it.
你的观点站不住脚,你嫉妒,承认吧。
Like I've always said: if the shoe fits, wear it.
像我常说的,如果鞋子合适那就去穿。
I'm the American dream with a fairy-tale wedding.
我是拥有童话婚礼的美国梦代表。
You've got teapots for friends and I think your man's shedding.
你把茶壶当朋友,我想你的男人还掉毛。
Some things are meant to be like love at first sight.
有些事是天注定,比如一见钟情。
Bibbidi-bobbidi-booyah. he was mine before midnight.
Bibbidi-bobbidi-booyah(魔咒歌)午夜前就把他搞定。
A relationship rookie wants to rap about romance?
情场菜鸟还想冒充两性专家?
You can't fall in love after just one dance.
你不可能跳一次舞就立马爱上他。
My prince saved my life and don't be misled I want a man in the street but a beast in the bed.
我的王子救了我一命,别被人误导了。我想要的男人,白天是情圣,床上是野兽。
Your film stars mice and cats with an old, fat fairy.
你片子里的明星是耗子,小猫和胖的老仙女。
Your silly story's shoehorned into freaking “Tom and Jerry”.
这个白痴故事简直跟奇怪的《猫和老鼠》有一比。
You say you want to party, next you run off down the halls.
你说你想去派对,然后跑到舞会里去。
It's like you always choke once you make it to the balls.
就像你用口吞蛋,也总喘不过气。
You think that's funny?
你以为很有趣?
Here's a history lesson, honey.
宝贝,我来给你补补历史课。
My movie saved the studio when Walt was out of money.
我的电影大赚,救了快破产的沃特。
You followed in my footsteps, without me there's no you.
你是我的跟屁虫,没有我哪来的你?
Disney built an empire on these tiny glass shoes.
我小小的水晶鞋是迪士尼帝国的根基。
If you're so adored where's your Academy Award?
你若真那么被赏识,为何没得奥斯卡奖?
I'm the smart female heroine that can't be ignored.
我是聪明的女英雄,永远不能被忽视。
The moral of our quarrel and why I've got you beat.
我们斗嘴的核心和我战胜你的真谛就是心灵美才重要,
It's what's inside that matters not the size of your feet.
脚的大小算个屁。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
上一篇:皮特和安妮斯顿正策划秘密婚礼? 下一篇:真爱的美好--10部经典爱情电影 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>