| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
1 Amelie 天使爱美丽
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love?
有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?
We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world.
我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。
But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light.
有一天,蓦然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。
We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin.
我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月,会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。
The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.
最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。
2 P.S. I Love You 附注:我爱你
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
Don't be afraid to love again.
不要害怕再次去爱。
Pay attention to the signs of love around you, because you know that life has an end. P.S.: I love you forever.
留心身边爱的讯号,因为你知道生命是有尽头的。附注:我永远爱你。
3 The English Patient 英国病人
一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。
一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
4 The Notebook 恋恋笔记本
In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership4 nor love.
一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。
Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
5 Once 曾经
Don't forget the things you once you owned.
曾经拥有的,不要忘记。
Treasure the things you can't get.
不能得到的,更要珍惜。
Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
上一篇:一起爬山吗? 下一篇:《致命女人》中那些经典口语素材 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>