| |||||
不服气是吧?
Disobey me?
我没干对不起你的事情。
I have nothing to apologize for.
那是我对不起你了?
Should I apologize to you?
放他一马吧。
Give him a break.
谁跟我抢食,我就跟谁玩儿命。
Any paw in my rice bowl gets cut off.
我本将心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠。
赶紧服个软求他饶了你.
Admit your mistake and beg forgiveness.
到底怎么了,有什么难事啊?
Tell me what is wrong.
她是个大好人。
She is a real saint.
这里没有外人。
There is no outsider here.
替你鞍前马后冲锋陷阵
serve you tirelessly on the front lines
没有功劳也有苦劳吧
I am not perfect, but I gave it my all.
你现在心眼儿偏了。
You are playing favorites now.
我们对此都有看法
We are all unhappy about it.
是兄弟们提着脑袋给你拼下的江山。
Your kingdom was built with our blood, sweat and tears.
我该说的都说了(底线)
I have shown you my cards.
你的心意我领了
I appreciate your intentions/kindness.
是我们有缘
We are fated to meet.
试试看他是真傻还是假傻
谁要敢动他就得先过我这一关
Whoever wants to touch him does it over my dead body.
|
|||||
上一篇:《权力的游戏》第四季精彩语句 下一篇:一些经典美剧台词 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>