191
弓在箭要射出之前,低声对箭说道:“你的自由就是我的自由。”
The bow whispers to the arrow before it speeds forth--
Your freedom is mine.
192
妇人,在你的笑声里有着生命之泉的音乐。
Woman, in your laughter you have the music of the fountain of life.
193
全是理智的心,恰如一柄全是锋刃的刀。它叫使用它的人手上流血。
A mind all logic1 is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.
194
神爱人间的灯光甚于他自己的大星。
God loves man's lamp lights better than his own great stars.
195
这世界乃是为美之音乐所驯服了的狂风骤雨的世界。
This world is the world of wild storms kept tame with the music of beauty.
196
晚霞向太阳说道:“我的心经了你的接吻,便似金的宝箱了。”
My heart is like the golden casket of thy kiss, cloud to the sun.
197
接触着,你许会杀害;远离着,你许会占有。
By touching2 you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.
198
蟋蟀的唧唧,夜雨的淅沥,从黑暗中传到我的耳边,好似我已逝的少年时代沙地来到我的梦境中。
The cricket's chirp3 and the patter of rain come to me through the dark, like the rustle4 of dreams from my past youth.
199
花朵向星辰落尽了的曙天叫道:“我的露点全失落了。”
I have lost my dewdrop, lost all its stars.
200
燃烧着的木块,熊熊地生出火光,叫道:“这是我的花朵,我的死亡。”
The burning log bursts in flame and cries, --- "This is my flower, my death."