| ||||||||
01 blah blah 用于代表无聊乏味的讲话
Oh blah blah blah - I've heard it all before!
嗯,哇啦哇啦说了一大堆——都是我以前听过的!
形容坏事缓慢发生的过程
the drip-drip of bad news
一点点发布的坏消息。
a steady drip-drip from the branches of the trees.
不断从树木的树枝上往下滴水之声
Small independently-owned shops are disappearing with the steady drip, drip, drip.
个体小商店正渐渐消失。
03 chop-chop 快,赶快
Come on, chop-chop, we're late!
快,赶快,我们要迟到了!
Come on, chop-chop! Speed up.
来啊,快点!加快速度!
04 goody-goody 伪善的人/老好人
He‘s a bit of a goody-goody.
他是个老好人。
05 pooh-pooh 对…不屑一顾,蔑视
I think you might pooh-pooh this idea.
我觉得你可能会对这个主意嗤之以鼻。
06 fifty-fifty 对半(的);平分(的)
Let's divide the prize fifty-fifty.
咱们平分奖金吧。
Why don't we go fifty-fifty?
要不我们对半分吧。
There's a fifty-fifty chance you are right.
有50%的可能性你是对的。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||
上一篇:to be fair 其实/不过 下一篇:正宗的英语叠词 下 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>