| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
1. go bananas 发疯
I'll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.
你要是再问这个问题,我就要疯了。
2. go nuts 抓狂
We've got so many complaints1 today, I think I'll go nuts.
今天竟然有这么多人投诉,我简直要抓狂了。
3. lose it 情绪失控
When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.
艾丽卡让蒂姆离开时,蒂姆情绪失控,冲着她大喊大叫。
4. go mental 发神经
Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You'll get fired.
发什么神经?你竟然跟老板争执不休?你会被解雇的。
5. freak out 十分不安
Mum, don't freak out! I've just crashed the car.
妈,别那么紧张!我只是把车撞了。
6. go bonkers 精神崩溃
When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.
得知还要再等一个小时,我立马崩溃了。
7. go berserk 变得狂躁
The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.
得知航班取消后,人群开始躁动起来。
8. blow one's top 大发脾气
I think he'll blow his top when you give him the news.
你把这个消息告诉他,他一定会大发脾气。
9. fly off the handle 勃然大怒
一有人谈论政治,父亲就发怒。
10. hit the ceiling/ hit the roof 大发雷霆
I can't be late. My parents will hit the roof.
我不敢迟到,不然我父母会发飙的。
11. go ballistic 狂怒
My new neighbors throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.
新邻居夜夜开派对,我要疯了。
12. go off the deep end 大发脾气
I'll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else's mistake.
要是由于他人失误让我丢了饭碗,我会勃然大怒的。
13. blow up 生气
When I saw the look on Helen's face, I just knew she'd blow up.
一看到海伦的脸色,我就知道她生气了。
I have something to tell you. Please, don't pop your cork.
有些事我得告诉你,你千万别生气。
Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.
苏西听到这个消息,一定会受不了的。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
上一篇:think outside the box 打破常规地思考 下一篇:破纪录 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>