| ||||||||||||||||
让座慢了1毫秒。
26. Not offering a drink to someone within the first 10 seconds of them entering your house.
别人进了你家门10秒,还没给人倒东西喝。
27. Asking a shop assistant for help.
叫店员帮忙时。
要用邮票,打火机和笔时,发现没带。
29. Paying in coins for something.
用钢镚儿买东西时。
30. Asking someone in the street for anything at all (directions, lighter etc).
在大街上向别人求助时(譬如问路或者借打火机等等)。
31. Not having something or knowing something someone on the street asks you for.
大街上有人找你帮忙,而你帮不上的时候。
32. Sending something back to the kitchen/bar if it's raw/wrong/likely to kill you.
点的东西送上来发现不熟、送错了或者可能会要了你的命,需要送回后厨或者吧台时。
33. Making an early taxi driver wait until the agreed time you wanted to leave at.
的哥比约定的时间早到了,你让人家等时。
34. Making a joke someone else doesn't get.
开了一个别人不觉得好笑的笑话。
35. Not getting someone else's joke.
抓不到别人玩笑的好笑点。
36. Someone else's baby being sick on you.
别人家的孩子看你不顺眼时。
点击 ![]()
|
||||||||||||||||
上一篇:英国人什么时候说Sorry 中 下一篇:没门儿 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>