第一节 前台部
▼ 客房预订
早上好,昂秀饭店预定处。 Good morning. Onshow Hotel Reservation.
◆Reservation desk. 这里是预订部。
我能为您效劳吗?Can I help you?
A: Can I help you? 我能为您效劳吗?
B: I want to book a room.我想预定房间。
您想要什么样的房间? What kind of room would you like?
A: What kind of room would you like?
您想要什么样的房间?
B: A single room please. 一个单人间。
我们有单人间、双人间、套间和豪华套间。 We have single rooms, double rooms, suites1 and deluxe2 suites.
您想要一间带浴室的还是带淋浴的房间? Would you like a room with bath or shower?
您什么时候需要这间房? When do you need the room?
◆When for, sir? 先生,您什么时间入住?
◆When will you be arriving? 您什么时间到?
您将住多长时间?How long will you be staying?
=How long do you plan to stay?
=For how long?
您要在饭店用早餐吗? Would you like breakfast in the hotel?
请告诉我您的名字,好吗? Could you give me your name, please?
单人房都客满了。 We’re fully3 booked for single rooms.
A: We’re fully booked for single rooms. 单人房都客满了。
B: So can I get a double room with a balcony?
那我能得到一间带阳台的双人房吗?
对不起,我们饭店现在没有空房。 I’m sorry. There is no room available right now.
房价是每天140美元,服务费另加。 The room rate is $ 140 a night plus service charge.
A: What’s the rate for a single room?
单人房的价格是怎样的?
B: The room rate is $ 140 a night plus service charge.
房价是每天140美元,服务费另加。
对于团体预定,我们提供10%的折扣。 There is a 10% discount for group reservations.
等候您的光临。 We’re waiting for your arrival.