| |||||
(1)
Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay; 那些心頭年輕、無憂無慮的日子已離我遠去
Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away; 我的伙伴也離開了棉花田
Gone from the earth to a better land I know, 離開這裡到一個更好的地方,我知道
I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!" 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚
(Refrain:) I'm coming, I'm coming, for my head is bending low; 「老黑喬!」(反覆)
I hear their gentle voices calling, 我來了,我來了,因為我的頭漸漸低垂;
"Old Black Joe!" 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚「老黑喬!」
(2)
Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain? 我為何哭泣,我心並不悲傷?
Why do I sigh that my friends come not again? 我為何要嘆息伙伴不復來?
Grieving for forms now departed long ago, 只為懷念早已逝去的人,
I hear their gentle voices calling, 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚
"Old Black Joe!"「老黑喬!」
(3)
Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free? 昔日快樂無羈的人們,如今安在?
The children so dear that I held upon my knee? 還有,我抱在膝上可愛的小傢伙?
Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go, 他們都已到了我靈魂所渴望去的海岸,
I hear their gentle voices calling,我聽見他們柔聲呼喚
"Old Black Joe!"「老黑喬!」
|
|||||
TAG标签:
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>